background

Friday, May 11, 2018

To all who feel the name Mama is written on your heart

To all who feel the name Mama is written on your heart, but have yet to hear it from the mouth of a child...

I am here for you. I know your pain. It is real and times like this it is raw. I have been where you are and I am trying my best daily to be thankful to God for guiding me through that valley. I believe that God will use that love in your heart for His glory. The hard part is that it will be on His terms in His time. I had to surrender to my belief in that and it was hard. I came to the realization that I might not conceive a child solely based on the fact that I was at the point in my life and my marriage that I believed I was ready. I also prayed and prayed about adoption, but I was not getting the answers I wanted there either. For me the crest of it all was deciding that if I was never called Mama on this side of Heaven I could be okay, I could live, I could have worth, I could love on all the children that God put in my path in whatever way He saw fit. Even if I lived a barren life on Earth  I believe that when I arrived in Heaven they would have to make more room in my tent for all of the children of God that I have loved, impacted, cherished, believed in, and prayed for.

Just know that I am praying hard for you! I pray that you will get your miracle! I pray that you will hear that sweet little voice someday soon calling out to you the name that has been written on your heart all along...Mama!

Love and prayers,
Brandi

No comments:

Post a Comment