background

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Reason for writing

Don't get me wrong I am very thankful for the job that I have...but it is far from the job that I want. I have a degree and certificate and heart to teach. I know beyond the shadow of a doubt that teaching is what I am meant to do. I know that my Lord will provide the perfect opportunity for me to use the skills that He gave me so for now I wait. Meaning now I have to practice patience...not my favorite thing. Right now I waitress (which again I am very thankful for), I apply for positions when they come open, and I will hopefully start substitute teaching soon. Mainly I pray...often! I know that in the end it will all work out so I'm trying to do my part and I know He will do His when the time is right.
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment